Wavo.me is a platform that provides a suite of advertsing tools for the music, tech and the entertainment industries to develop and advertise content online.
Wavo powers native ads for over 100 of today’s top websites in the traditional creative industries, with music and fashion being heavily represented.
Wavo.me has been consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing startups in Canada. If you are interested in working in a dynamic workplace with real opportunities for leadership please send your resume via email to email@example.com.
Wavo is looking for an Account Executive to join our sales & marketing team.
Digital advertising, technology, & data are changing the way artists & brands approach advertising. With Wavo you will get the unique opportunity to work closely with today’s top artists, managers and brands to guide them through this journey and grow their business through wavo’s advertising products.
Wavo’s Account Executive team is a group of highly skilled professionals with a passion for digital advertising and the creative industries whose focus is working with high-potential business partners to reach worldwide audiences at scale.
Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new accounts.
Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major clients to optimize their advertising.
Generate and manage business plans to define strategies and tactics for long-term sustained success.
Working with the sales team to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies.
Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
Presenting media plans & creative work to clients for approval or modification.
Handling budgets, managing campaign costs
Understand and adapt to Wavo’s ongoing product and technology developments.
Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in digital advertising, new business development and programmatic advertising sales.
- Experience growing client accounts for different business partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and understands how to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and teams
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously
Competitive compensation based on experience
Flexible hours and vacation
Opportunity for travel
- Free tickets to shows and festivals
If you think you’d be a good fit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.